What is the point of the Client Account?
Convenience and Flexibility. You no longer have to take time out of your busy day to travel to your attorney's office to make a payment, deliver a document or solve a problem. Today, and through our Client Account, we are able to adjust your legal needs to the demands of your daily life. You're a night owl? That's fine! You can send, review and print your documents, pay your bills and send us communications through your Client Portal at any time. You can't leave the office to drive however long to meet in person? That's fine too! Send us a message through the Client Account, set up a Skype conversation or a phone call. The Law is an old institution but through new technology it can be responsible to our modern lives, accommodating our lifestyles and working with us to achieve our goals.
How do I work with my attorney throughout the process? Am I allowed to call the office? Or can I only use the Client Account?
The Client Account exists for your benefit and convenience. If you'd rather, however, call our offices or set up a meeting, we'd be more than happy to meet and talk with you. We'd love to set up a time to chat in whatever way works best for you. There are several:
- Give us a call 201.746.5146
- Set up a Skype or other video conversation (have the face-to-face meeting without the commute!)
- Reach out through your Secure Client Account.
- Shoot us an email at email@example.com. Please do not send sensitive information through email, but through the Client Account instead.
Is the Client Account really safe?
Completely! The Client Portal is run through a bank-grade cloud based case management software with servers in facilities with nondescript locations protected by military grade perimeters. All sensitive information is encrypted before its written to disk using 128-bit SSL encryption for data transmission and 256-bit AES encryption when storing data. The highest industry standard protections available on the internet will be guarding your data. Moreover, payments are processed by Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) compliant credit card processors. All of this is to say that your information is absolutely safe and secure!
What does having the Client Account cost? What are the fees?
Your Client Account is 100% free! We charge only for the services provided to you, as will be described in your Retainer Agreement and as shown on our pages for our Business Services and Estate Planning Services provided. Of course, we also offer services beyond those listed there and we'll work all of that out together and you'll know the cost of your services at the outset. We do not believe in hidden or surprise fees.
1. Enter your contact information below and describe the nature of your situation and the services that you seek.
2. This contact information will be sent to your attorney, who will authorize an account for you, send you a link where you will be access your private account and reach out to you within 24 hours.
2. Log In to your new account.
3. Your Client Account page will open and you'll be able to privately and securely transfer information, communicate and begin working with your attorney. Familiarize yourself with the options available to you on your page.
4. Once your attorney reviews your situation with you, you agree on the services necessary and your attorney feels that he or she is able to assist you, you will be sent through your Client Account a retainer agreement containing the details of the services to be provided to you, the costs associated and your rights through the process.
5. You will be able to log into your Client Account to review the Retainer Agreement and digitally sign it.
6. Once payment is received, work will begin.